Terms and Conditions
1. Consult your physician or other health care professional before starting training sessions to determine if it is right for your needs. Do not start a training and/or nutrition program if your physician or health care provider advises against it.
2. The results, if any, from training and/or nutrition programs may vary from person to person. Further, engaging in any Exercise, Fitness, training, or nutrition program involves risks of injury. If you choose to follow any of TheDMK’s training programs or nutrition recommendations, you acknowledge this and agree not to hold TheDMK, or any other persons associated with TheDMK responsible for any injuries or damages you may incur
3. We believe that for most people, following our training programmers and methods will lead to their desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual. Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however, in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may not achieve the desired results. We, therefore, provide no warranties of any kind, express or implied.
4. Any Personal Plan will have been prepared based on information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Plan.
5. The training sessions will expire as the number of sessions (i.e. 12 Sessions / Month) are over or the validity is over, whichever is earlier.
6. training is optional, and its fees are over and above the gym fees. training sessions will be valid only till the gym membership is valid. Member needs to renew his/her membership to avail rest of the training session.
7. The training form must be filled and signed by the client at the start of every session.
8. Member must inform 24 hr. in advance if the session must be canceled or rescheduled.
9. Each training will last for 1 hr. even if the client arrives late the session will be finished at its stipulated time.
10. In case of the absence of your personal trainer, the client can request the manager to assign a stand-by trainer of the same level for a few sessions. These sessions will be counted as training sessions.
11. In case the personal trainer assigned to you leaves the job or is not able to attend your training TheDMK will assign you a new trainer of the same level for the remaining sessions.
12. There is no refund or transfer policy for training.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITION
These terms and conditions relating to the operation and function of TheDMK as well as its Franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (TheDMK) regardless of their location in the world.
Nothing in these terms and conditions, limit any rights you may have under the Trade Practices Act, Fair Trading Act, any other Commonwealth or State Legislation, or any other such laws in the region where the TheDMK you attend is located or the region referenced by the TheDMK website.
Any terms or conditions that create an inconsistency with any legislation are considered void to the extent of the inconsistency.
This agreement applies to all customers who make a purchase either in a TheDMK gym or via a TheDMK website, or any website that has TheDMK products on it and refers to these terms and conditions, or any other avenue that TheDMK uses for retail purposes provided the other avenue refers to these terms and conditions.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
Neither TheDMK nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. Where we, TheDMK, make our best endeavors to avoid errors, you acknowledge that such information on this website may from time to time contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such situation where this may occur.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which TheDMK shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to TheDMK. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that TheDMK endorses the website(s). TheDMK has no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
Please submit any complaints via email to email@example.com. Please include all detail relating to your complaint. We will do all that is reasonably and practicably possible to assess the merits of the complaint and respond within a reasonable timeframe. If you feel that you're complaint is not resolved or you are not satisfied then try contacting the Head Office via the "Contact Us" link on our website.
We got a 48 hours response time policy. We will make sure that someone from our team will reply to your email/quire within 48 hours.
Your use of this website, any TheDMK gym or facility, and any dispute arising from such use are subject to the laws of India.
Business Adress - TheDMK Studios, Hyderabad - Alpha business center, 5th
floor, nagarjuna circle, 2A, Rd Number
1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
Our policy has no refund option. If you provide us with a legitimate reason, we can provide you with the following.
Transferring your season to the next season
Giving you substitute classes or programs given by TheDMK.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once decided by the team, We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Note: The server charges and convenience charges of 20% will be deducted.
Late or missing additionals(if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange it for the same service, send us an email at email@example.com.
Once you have completed the procedure, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.